Engine 2.0 release ?

Alessio Soldano
Hi,

I'm wondering if the 2.0 release is actually going to be completed any
time soon. I can see it's been positively rated (RC8) back in May and I
can see its tag. Is there anything blocking the release of the artifacts
to central?

Thanks

Alessio Soldano

Re: Engine 2.0 release ?

Claude Brisson-2
We had two PCM +1s and needed a third one, which was on its way... but
meanwhile a DataSourceResourceLoader issue came up, so we may want to
fix it. I really hope to push it out very soon.

On 14/06/2017 19:05, Alessio Soldano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if the 2.0 release is actually going to be completed any
> time soon. I can see it's been positively rated (RC8) back in May and
> I can see its tag. Is there anything blocking the release of the
> artifacts to central?
>
> Thanks
>
> Alessio Soldano

Re: Engine 2.0 release ?

Alessio Soldano
OK, thanks. May I ask if you have an ETA?
I'm trying to promote the upgrade into Apache CXF [1] before its 3.2
release, otherwise next window for performing the upgrade might be quite
far in the future.
Cheers
Alessio

[1] https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/282

Il 14/06/2017 23:11, Claude Brisson ha scritto:

> We had two PCM +1s and needed a third one, which was on its way... but
> meanwhile a DataSourceResourceLoader issue came up, so we may want to
> fix it. I really hope to push it out very soon.
>

> On 14/06/2017 19:05, Alessio Soldano wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm wondering if the 2.0 release is actually going to be completed
>> any time soon. I can see it's been positively rated (RC8) back in May
>> and I can see its tag. Is there anything blocking the release of the
>> artifacts to central?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Alessio Soldano

Re: Engine 2.0 release ?

Dennis Kieselhorst

is there still something that needs to be discussed or do you plan to start a vote soon?

Cheers
Dennis

Re: Engine 2.0 release ?

Dennis Kieselhorst
Am 13.07.2017 um 00:35 schrieb Claude Brisson:
> The latter. Probably next week.

Ok, great to hear this.

Cheers
Dennis