Quantcast

Explicitly using null in a template

Christopher Schultz-2
All,

I have a situation where I need to explicitly pass NULL to a method on
an object. Can I simply do something like this:

$myObject.getSomething($referenceThatIsCertainlyNull)

?

I seem to remember there being a helper object (VelocityTool?) that had
nice things in it like $helper.null or something like that, but I can't
seem to find a reference for it.

Thanks,
-chris

Re: Explicitly using null in a template

Sergiu Dumitriu
I remember reading somewhere that you should use $NULL, but can't
remember where.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/