[Jakarta-velocity Wiki] Update of "VelocityAndSpringTips" by ShinobuKawaiYoshida

[Jakarta-velocity Wiki] Update of "VelocityAndSpringTips" by ShinobuKawaiYoshida

Apache Wiki
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-velocity Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ShinobuKawaiYoshida:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/VelocityAndSpringTips

The comment on the change is:
Reference Manual

  Let's see if we can gather tips on using Velocity with Spring.

   * To get started, take a look at VelocityAndSpringStepByStep.
+
+  * Of course, you have already read the [http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/1.2/reference/view.html#view-velocity Reference Manual].

   * Toolbox support is provided by [http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/1.2/api/org/springframework/web/servlet/view/velocity/VelocityToolboxView.html VelocityToolboxView].  I'm not sure if you can inject a tool from the !ApplicationContext to the Velocity Context...