List of variables placed in context

Jack C. Holt
I'm that there are certain "standard" variables placed into the
Velocity context, such as currentStateId and flowExecutionId.  What
other variables are made available in that way?  Something like $now
which would provide the current date/time would be convenient.

Re: List of variables placed in context

Jack C. Holt
OK, now everyone knows I'm stupid.  I should have sent this to the
Spring Web Flow folks.  Please ignore.