RE: Velocity and Apache Commons Lang

Helm, Mary (MCS Release)

Q1: - We need to stay current with the Apache Lang project for the Production application that we support.

Q2:   We have no need for new features right now – we use Velocity in a very basic way.

Mary T. Helm
Services Information Developer IV, CEM/JAVA SME
Medicare Part  B Shared System Claims Processing Maintenance
Medicare Systems High Maturity Group an SEI CMMI Level 5 Organization
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Telephone +1 717.547.7791
Email [hidden email]
1250 Camp Hill Bypass  MS 1-400

Camp Hill, PA 17011

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient's) and may contain HP Internal or HP Confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Velocity and Apache Commons Lang

sebb-2-2
The package name and Maven coordinates for LANG were both changed.

This allows the old and new versions to co-exist.

You should be able to continue using Velocity with the old version of Lang
and use LANG 3.4 with your own code.