[VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Claude Brisson-2
The Velocity Engine 2.0 RC9 is available.

Main change since the RC8 is a full review of the DataSourceResourceLoader.

Release notes:

*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/release-notes.html

  * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/

Maven 2 staging repository:

  *
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevelocity-1020

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
vote on its quality:

  [ ] Leave at test build
  [ ] Alpha
  [ ] Beta
  [ ] General Availability (GA)

   Claude

Re: [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Claude Brisson-2
My vote:

  [x] General Availability (GA)

On 29/07/2017 01:00, Claude Brisson wrote:

> The Velocity Engine 2.0 RC9 is available.
>
> Main change since the RC8 is a full review of the
> DataSourceResourceLoader.
>
> Release notes:
>
> *
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/release-notes.html

>  * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>  *
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevelocity-1020
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
>   Claude

Re: [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Nathan Bubna
[+1] GA

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Claude Brisson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Velocity Engine 2.0 RC9 is available.
>
> Main change since the RC8 is a full review of the DataSourceResourceLoader.
>
> Release notes:
>
> * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-eng
> ine/2.0/release-notes.html

>  * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>  * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
> velocity-1020
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
> vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
>   Claude

Re: [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Greg Huber
Works great for me.  Thanks.

[x] General Availability (GA)

On 29 July 2017 at 00:00, Claude Brisson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Velocity Engine 2.0 RC9 is available.
>
> Main change since the RC8 is a full review of the DataSourceResourceLoader.
>
> Release notes:
>
> * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-eng
> ine/2.0/release-notes.html

>  * https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.0/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>  * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
> velocity-1020
>
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
> vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
>   Claude

Re: [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Michael Osipov
Am 2017-07-29 um 01:00 schrieb Claude Brisson:

> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
> vote on its quality:
>
>   [ ] Leave at test build
>   [ ] Alpha
>   [ ] Beta
>   [ ] General Availability (GA)

This is GA for me. Thanks for the great collaboration. I think I will
take this for testing for the entire Maven Doxia subsystem in October.

Michael

Re: [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Dennis Kieselhorst
+1 General Availability (GA)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Engine 2.0 RC9 Release quality

Claude Brisson-2
Non binding votes from Greg Huber and Dennis Kieselhorst.

Three binding votes for GA from Claude, Nathan and Michael, I guess it's
a go! Hurray!

I try to publish the release very soon.

   Claude