[VOTE] Michael Osipov as committer

Nathan Bubna-3
Hey folks,

Michael Osipov has been rigorously and vigorously reviewing the progress of
Engine 2.0, with commits specific and knowledgeable to be nigh
indistinguishable from code itself. He's already an ASF committer (with
Maven at least, maybe Jersey too?). In any case, he knows our ways and is
actively contributing to Velocity. When a contributor starts keeping a
committer busy (hang in there, Claude), we reward them with commit access
so they can do it themselves. :)

What say ye?

[ ] +1 Sounds good.
[ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...
[ ] -1 No. Because...

My vote is +1

Vote ends in about three days (sometime Monday).

Re: [VOTE] Michael Osipov as committer

Sergiu Dumitriu
On 01/27/2017 01:05 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Michael Osipov has been rigorously and vigorously reviewing the progress of
> Engine 2.0, with commits specific and knowledgeable to be nigh
> indistinguishable from code itself. He's already an ASF committer (with
> Maven at least, maybe Jersey too?). In any case, he knows our ways and is
> actively contributing to Velocity. When a contributor starts keeping a
> committer busy (hang in there, Claude), we reward them with commit access
> so they can do it themselves. :)
>
> What say ye?
>

> [ ] +1 Sounds good.
> [ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...
> [ ] -1 No. Because...
>
> My vote is +1
>
> Vote ends in about three days (sometime Monday).

[x] +1 Sounds good.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Michael Osipov as committer

Will Glass-Husain-2
+1

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> On 01/27/2017 01:05 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > Michael Osipov has been rigorously and vigorously reviewing the progress
> of
> > Engine 2.0, with commits specific and knowledgeable to be nigh
> > indistinguishable from code itself. He's already an ASF committer (with
> > Maven at least, maybe Jersey too?). In any case, he knows our ways and is
> > actively contributing to Velocity. When a contributor starts keeping a
> > committer busy (hang in there, Claude), we reward them with commit access
> > so they can do it themselves. :)
> >
> > What say ye?
> >

> > [ ] +1 Sounds good.
> > [ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...
> > [ ] -1 No. Because...
> >
> > My vote is +1
> >
> > Vote ends in about three days (sometime Monday).
> >

> [x] +1 Sounds good.
>
> --
> Sergiu Dumitriu
> http://purl.org/net/sergiu

Re: [VOTE] Michael Osipov as committer

Christopher Schultz-2
Nathan,

Hey! I didn't know I was on the PMC. :)

Vote below.

On 1/27/17 1:05 PM, Nathan Bubna wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Michael Osipov has been rigorously and vigorously reviewing the progress of
> Engine 2.0, with commits specific and knowledgeable to be nigh
> indistinguishable from code itself. He's already an ASF committer (with
> Maven at least, maybe Jersey too?). In any case, he knows our ways and is
> actively contributing to Velocity. When a contributor starts keeping a
> committer busy (hang in there, Claude), we reward them with commit access
> so they can do it themselves. :)
>
> What say ye?
>

> [X] +1 Sounds good.
> [ ] +/- 0 Not sure, because...