[engine] next RC

Claude Brisson-2
The next engine RC is almost out. I got a strange error when trying to
close the artifact on the nexus repository:

   Missing Signature:
'/org/apache/velocity/velocity-engine-assembly/2.0/velocity-engine-assembly-2.0.pom.asc'
does not exist for 'velocity-engine-assembly-2.0.pom'.

So I have to find out *why* it did happen, and then *how* to append
files to an open artifact (or I'll start again...). If anyone does have
an idea... I didn't keep the log of the release:prepare and
release:perform commands (next time I will), but they ended successfully.

   Claude

Re: [engine] next RC

Claude Brisson-2
Next release didn't even make it to the repository, maybe I had to drop
the previous try... I made some cleanup and retried, now
velocity-engine-assembly is not appearing at all in the staged artifact.
Quite normal, it's *not* an artifact.