velocity.properties documentation

Lane Holcombe-2
Hi, I just subscribed and can't find this in the archive.

Please point me in the direction of the velocity.properties documentation
(i.e. what properties can be defined, and what effect it has).

I'm trying to move my .vm files to a protected folder, but tomcat complains
"Can't find resource" unless I put the full path in the #parse statement.

Thanks,

lane

Re: velocity.properties documentation

Shinobu Kawai
Hi lane,

> Please point me in the direction of the velocity.properties documentation
> (i.e. what properties can be defined, and what effect it has).

Try the developer guide.
  http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Velocity%20Configuration%20Keys%20and%20Values

> I'm trying to move my .vm files to a protected folder, but tomcat complains
> "Can't find resource" unless I put the full path in the #parse statement.

And maybe the WebappLoader as well.  :)
  http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/servlet/WebappLoader.html

Best regards,
-- Shinobu